We have a significant amount of experience and training with almost all aspects of computers. Some of this knowledge and experience includes:
- General computer troubleshooting (hardware and software)
- Operating system installation (desktop and server operating systems)
- Software installation and training
- Networking (software and hardware)
- Microsoft Active Directory configuration
- Home network wiring and audio-visual Installations
- Network printer installation and repair
- Microsoft Server configuration and maintenance
- Computer consulting (you tell us your needs and we’ll suggest solutions)
We are currently located in Fairview, Alberta and will travel to areas within about 150 km. We have no physical store, as we do most of our work on-site. For long tasks (like virus/malware scanning) we can take your computer back to our workbench.
We work together with tabas.ca to provide low-cost, high-speed wireless Internet to residences and businesses in Fairview and Spirit River. Give us a call today to find out more, or to schedule an appointment!
We stand behind the work we do! If you are not satisfied with work that we have done, please let us know so that we can make it right.
We pride ourselves on keeping the cost to you low. For example, instead of paying us to watch your computer run a virus scan, let us take it back to our workbench where it will be worked on and cleaned up for you. This means instead of an invoice charging you for multiple hours of work, you’ll generally only receive a 1 to 1.5-hour invoice!
Hourly rate: $60 / hour
Peace River and area: $35 / trip
Spirit River and area: $25 / trip